Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How to Recover Deleted or Lost Call History on iPhone for Free

"I just deleted the Call logs on my iPhone 5s by mistake. Can you give me some advice about how to view my deleted call history from my iPhone? If I can recover those deleted items, it will be better. My iPhone is running on iOS 9.2." – From Apple discussion


To some degree, iPhone Call history contains some important information for its users, such as incoming calls, outgoing calls and missed calls of phone numbers, call date or duration. When accidentally deleted or lost call history, you may need to get them back to add the unknown phone numbers or save as an evidence in court.
In this case, some Call History Recovery tools like Free iPhone Data Recovery software can help you to recover deleted or lost call logs on iPhone for free
     
Free iPhone Recovery software allows you recover deleted call logs from iPhone even though you don't have backup. If you're lucky to have iTunes backup, this tool can also extract call logs from your precious iTunes backup file.

Video guide:

Method 1. Recover Deleted Call History on iPhone Directly
Step 1: Run the tool on your computer and then check the box of “Call History”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer (the matched iTunes backup file will be detected if existing on the PC).
Step 3: Scan the iPhone, and then preview & recover the deleted call logs.
Method 2. Get Back Deleted Call History from iTunes Backup
If your iPhone got lost or damaged, you can ignore the connection in step 2 and just skip to the next step and select an iTunes backup file to recover.
After it finishes scanning iTunes backup file, you can view and recover the deleted or lost call logs you want.

2 comments:

  1. I got access to my husband’s mobile phone through the help of Mr James (Worldcyberhackers) on Gmail or WhatsApp:+12678773020 . He helped me in Hacking my husband’s iPhone and I got all his text messages. I’m so sad he is cheating on me. I’m sending all evidence to my lawyer. Thank you Mr James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONTACT: onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    -Find Out If Your Husband/Wife or Boyfriend/Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
    -Let them Help You Hack Any Website Or Database
    -Hack Into Any University Portal; To Change Your Grades Or Upgrade Any Personal Information/Examination Questions
    -Hack Email; Mobile Phones; Whatsapp; Text Messages; Call Logs; Facebook And Other Social Media Accounts
    -And All Related Services
    - let them help you in recovery any lost fund scam from you
    onlineghosthacker Will Get The Job Done For You
    onlineghosthacker247 @gmail. com
    TESTED AND TRUSTED!!!

    ReplyDelete